Silvertip Mountain Most pitbulls are just three shih tzus wearing a trench coat
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
She was unaware that he hadn't been listening, not even when she praised him, and even more unaware of the nature of his thoughts. If she had known, she might have realized how often they aligned with her own. 

She nodded, her smile changing to something more wistful. I agree, Arielle told him. I would much rather spend the winter there. Up here it would be frigid. The memory of cuddling with the bruin-jaw in the thicket while they were looking for the saints flashed into her mind. If she were able to keep warm with Aves maybe it wouldn't be so bad. Her heart raced and she quickly pushed the thoughts from her mind.

His compliment only made her heart beat even faster. For some reason it meant more coming from Aves than it did anyone else. Her stomach fluttered. Thank you, Aves. The healer looked over her work, glad he would do as she asked. If it needs to be changed sooner, just call for me. As careful as he would be, he still might end up getting the exposed quick dirty before tonight when he was set to return.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Most pitbulls are just three shih tzus wearing a trench coat - by Arielle - February 03, 2022, 02:05 PM