Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
320 Posts
Ooc —
he was comfortable in her presence. was this because qiao was a little disarming old shrew, or was this more of man's natural born arrogance? qia studied arsenio impassively, coming to the decision that he did not seem arrogant.

she motioned to her wares with a thin paw. "i came this way for comfrey and stinging nettle." her paw upturned, qiao presented arsenio with a dark pawpad which had recently been pricked by thorns. "i found both."

it was up in the air now whether this man would be friend or foe. qiao truthfully trusted very few creatures, and men were often lowest on the list -- for their bullish pride and tireless sense of self-importance.  "were you hunting for yourself?"
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM