Meadowlark Prairie waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side
Loner
burying them there while we carry on.
320 Posts
Ooc —
arsenio would do well to not trust qiao too closely; like anything else in the world, she was only ever knowable to herself. she liked this man for what he presented her with - easy going company and amusing anecdotes; surely there was a darker side to him, as there was to her, that she was not yet aware of.

he grew up on the slopes of a mountain home near a dark sea. how extraordinary a vision he must have seemed, a flame of red against a backdrop of dark stone and stormy waters. no wonder he had not felt at home. "why's that?" qiao questioned, the corners of her lips gently pulled up in a light expression: "too clever for the simple country folk? or run out for sleeping with the pretty little maid?"
Messages In This Thread
waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - November 26, 2021, 01:01 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 01, 2021, 12:30 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 03, 2021, 06:11 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 13, 2021, 09:34 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 16, 2021, 10:13 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 17, 2021, 07:44 PM
RE: waiting on the planet to turn to me, dark side - by Qiao - December 20, 2021, 08:15 PM