Greatwater Lake Before we ever learned the fear of being bold
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Fig rolled his eyes a little at her fishing. There wasn't really anything all that interesting for him to tell. He'd only ever had a crush on just one wolf--a crush that might've lead to some interesting familial ties now that Fennec was married to his crush's brother. Otherwise, he'd never been one to spend much time considering romance. He knew he wanted a mate and children one day, but he had never really sought those things before. It would just be nice if they happened to... happen. I guess.

"Just some of Liffey and Rannoch's kids," he answered simply, not providing any detail because it wouldn't have interested her anyway. No one had wanted to follow him out of romantic adoration for him (that he knew of, anyway--he was wrong). They probably just hadn't wanted him to be alone.

"Uhh... I hadn't been thinking of an audition," Fig answered, going along with the game, "I was thinking something more along the lines of a deeply moving heartfelt speech full of honest confessions and detailed descriptions of feelings and matters of the heart." He smiled--All of Fenn's favorite things.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
Before we ever learned the fear of being bold - by Fennec - December 03, 2021, 03:58 AM
RE: Before we ever learned the fear of being bold - by Figment - December 17, 2021, 07:21 AM