Duskfire Glacier NulettuKutik
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The young scout had found him.

As she approached, she offered a small greeting. The light from her previous talks with him did not seem to be present. Issorartuyok hoped that he had not messed things up so badly that he would not see it again. It was a dreadful thought to fill his mind when he wished to speak on more hopeful things.

Meerkat, hello, the northerner offered a small smile to her, drawing his gaze up to her own. The softness of her features had been lost on him before. How had that been? Issorartuyok fought to clear these things from his head and to focus on his goal. The man had sought her out with intent. He had hoped to make a better image of himself.

Meerkat, I wish to try again.

The man swelled slightly – he felt out of breath, though he had not been running.

I did not give you what you needed and that is my fault. I wish to try… to try again. To be a good man for you. I wish- I can- the words he had so carefully concocted in his mind had vanished, too.

I can learn to be the type of husband you would like to have. I can learn the whispers of- the whisper- What on earth had she wanted him to whisper to her, again? I can whisper the good things to you. The good whispers you wish to hear. I will grow my whispering strengths.

Issorartuyok bowed his head.

I wish… to try again.
Messages In This Thread
NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 08:46 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 09:06 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 09:25 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 09:53 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 10:07 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 10:41 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Meerkat - January 04, 2022, 11:12 PM
RE: NulettuKutik - by Issorartuyok - January 04, 2022, 11:29 PM