Bearclaw Valley [m] Increasingly common practise of grill parties and consensual cannibalism
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
He tightened around her and leaned into her affection. As he gave his promise to her again, she softly brushed her nose along his cheek. I know you did, the bruin-heart softly assured him. I trust your word as though it came directly from the bear. Maybe it had. She knew she could trust him wholly. The prince never said anything he didn't mean. 

His tone shifted as he spoke again, and she pulled back slightly to study the lines of his handsome face. A frown formed on her own as she waited for him to finish. 

He mentioned the day under the tree and her face heated. He had noticed her discomfort but clearly had misinterpreted it. Arielle smiled a bit shyly. That was when I first started to understand how I actually felt about you, she explained. I had never felt that way before, and I didn't know if you felt the same. She kissed his cheek. I'm sorry I confused you; I just wasn't sure what to do with my feelings at first. She had been insecure but now, she realized just how stupid that was.
Messages In This Thread
RE: [m] Increasingly common practise of grill parties and consensual cannibalism - by Arielle - January 09, 2022, 03:38 PM