Nimbus Summit Kaujik
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
All Welcome 
Okay to get this timeline, I believe this one should be set about 1 week ago. Then it'll give them time to travel back. Sorry I've been a touch chaotic with these. Did some very minor power-play and if any of it is not what you guys want, just let me know! I can edit and fix. ^^ @Heda @Veteran @Ensio @Antha @Wayfarer

Across the mountain and through woodland until they had arrived at the base of another snowy peak. Antha had scouted ahead, had helped to guide them through the terrain to avoid running into any risks. She had been an asset to their cause.

Young Ensio had shown a strong and stoic nature for one so young. He seemed as though he would make a fine protector. Issorartuyok had watched the young man flourish before his eyes. He felt proud, though the boy was not his. It was pride for the strength that was demonstrated. Veteran too had been a remarkable and joyous individual to have with them. The northerner felt increasingly fonder of the boy.

Heda had fallen in with the others fluidly, as though she were a piece that had been missing and slid snugly back into place. Issorartuyok was impressed with her adaptability and her demonstration of strength in her choices.

Wayfarer had been a good use to them as well. She had been able to journey with Antha to scout ahead and had grown her abilities in that way, as well. Issorartuyok hoped that Lane would take pride in her young ones and their skills.

The mountain was impressive. Above, the northern man could see goats leap precariously along the stone, somehow keeping their footing upon the snow. The glade to the north would prove strong hunting grounds. There was not a scent of wolf around for miles. Issorartuyok believed they had found their destination. He turned to see if his companions would have thoughts.
Messages In This Thread
Kaujik - by Issorartuyok - January 06, 2022, 11:26 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Ensio - January 06, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Antha - January 07, 2022, 12:39 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Wayfarer - January 07, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Veteran - January 07, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Heda - January 09, 2022, 01:52 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Issorartuyok - January 17, 2022, 02:56 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Veteran - January 24, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Ensio - January 25, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Heda - January 26, 2022, 09:30 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Issorartuyok - February 03, 2022, 04:06 PM