Nimbus Summit Kaujik
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
Okay I hope 1 week is okay for this next round? If anyone would like me to slow down some more, please don’t hesitate to shoot me a PM to let me know. ^^ I don’t want anyone to feel like I’m pushing it too hard. <3 This round will go for 7 days and then I will do the final round next week for closing replies and such. @Veteran @Heda @Ensio @Wayfarer @Antha

The other members of their scouting party began to approach, taking in the mountain and its surroundings for themselves. Antha and Wayfarer appeared to be keen on searching some of the caves. Issorartuyok had remembered Lane talking about her daughter and her desires to be a scout. He thought of Meerkat with an uncertain pang in his chest. The young woman would have been an asset to them, if they had ended their talks with better words.

Ensio breathed in the earth beneath the snow, seemingly pleased. The northern man smiled softly at the young figure. Even the boy of the glacier thought it was a suitable home. This made him feel better, made him more inclined to call the mountain their new promise land.

Veteran approached, but he did not speak. He watched Ensio with a curious expression before he began to prowl in search of a fragrance that he had found for himself. Issorartuyok followed the dark figure with his eyes, worried for the young man. What thoughts ran through Veteran’s mind? What feelings fluttered through his heart?

Heda approached to speak with Ensio. Issorartuyok looked approvingly at her.

Let us explore the mountain, yes? We shall see what it has to offer.
Messages In This Thread
Kaujik - by Issorartuyok - January 06, 2022, 11:26 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Ensio - January 06, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Antha - January 07, 2022, 12:39 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Wayfarer - January 07, 2022, 05:13 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Veteran - January 07, 2022, 06:59 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Heda - January 09, 2022, 01:52 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Issorartuyok - January 17, 2022, 02:56 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Veteran - January 24, 2022, 04:32 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Ensio - January 25, 2022, 08:47 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Heda - January 26, 2022, 09:30 PM
RE: Kaujik - by Issorartuyok - February 03, 2022, 04:06 PM