Noctisardor Bypass i vow to love the fire always.
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
All Welcome 
maybe @Mahler? but all welcome. as usual, there is no obligation! <3 as a note ( mostly to myself so i don't forget ) i'm going to say this is his last thread on his first 'spiritual' journey before heading back to blackwater.

despite that something bids ingram to turn around and go straight to blackwater, something deeper in his bones told him to make this his final stop on this first spiritual journey. he has timed it enough just so that, should weather not hold him up, he would return in time to align with the listener's command.

he spent so much time pretending his path did not exist, that it was not important. fragheda; killer of commanders. that existed and he bore it's physical reminders upon the flesh of his muzzle.

that he was, in his efforts to spite praimfaya in all and every way, just like her sets uncomfortably in his stomach: like a rock sunk at the bottom of a pool.

he keeps his distance from their borders, ceasing the trudge through the snow; breath snaking out from betwixt his lips in small plumes of stream. even as ingram tips his head back and howls; alerting the wolves of rivenwood to his presence. he is prepared to leave and quickly if this showed any signs of going south. still, even with the looming of uncertainty of what this meeting might bring, it feels needed all the same.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 07, 2022, 05:19 AM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 11, 2022, 05:04 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 15, 2022, 03:58 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 15, 2022, 05:15 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 19, 2022, 06:34 AM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 21, 2022, 01:01 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 26, 2022, 07:52 AM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 26, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Ingram - January 27, 2022, 09:10 AM
RE: i vow to love the fire always. - by Mahler - January 30, 2022, 05:27 PM