Redsand Canyon on this earth we are all the same [m]
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She hummed and offered a nod. Controlling herself would be key in the season, though she swore from experience it seemed easier for women to control themselves than men. “The more prepared you are for it, the easier it is… it is why in my home pack the younger women were sat down before their first cycle and given this kind of information.” Sometimes the urges got strong, and it usually resulted in the woman helping the girl isolate so she was not exposed to the men, and the temptation for seduction was not as strong.

The question came and she hummed. “There is an herb that my mother called Fenugreek… it helps with breast milk production. From there, the best thing that can be done is nurturing a strong relationship between the premature children and their mother. Their mother’s breast milk is the best medicine to give them a fighting chance. From there, it’s a matter of treating illness as it arises.” She explained. There was a frown on her features as the other question came. “The best practice if something were to happen to the mother, which is rare, is to quickly have the pups latch to another mother who is still feeding from her breast. It will be easy to nurture milk production… in the event there is no other mother, then there is a slim chance you could use fenugreek to instill breast milk production in another who is not carrying a child… however, it’s risky, and I’ve only ever seen it work once, in someone who had only recently stopped breastfeeding their young. She was already predisposed due to the recent nature of her production.”
Messages In This Thread
on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 11, 2022, 12:18 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 11, 2022, 10:53 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 11, 2022, 11:41 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 12, 2022, 08:57 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 12, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 14, 2022, 09:47 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 14, 2022, 10:33 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 16, 2022, 08:05 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 17, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 26, 2022, 04:59 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 27, 2022, 10:56 AM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 28, 2022, 03:00 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 28, 2022, 03:10 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Malila - January 28, 2022, 09:31 PM
RE: on this earth we are all the same [m] - by Aquene - January 28, 2022, 09:43 PM