Redsand Canyon stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
He seemed to understand after she explained in further detail. She could see the way his face shifted to concern which had implored her to explain more as to put his mind at ease. She was still uncertain about fighting beside them, but at the very least being able to defend herself so she could treat in the field… it would be invaluable, to both her resume and to the pack she lived and served in now.

The question came and she nodded. “I won’t have the luxury of waiting for soreness to go away in the future, so I ought to get used to it now, eh?” She answered back rhetorically. Germanicus said she had a promising start, but she wanted to build on it before she lost her rhythm and her fire. She wanted to learn, and she wanted to continue to grow the way others had faith that she could.

“And don’t take it easy on me. I promise I won’t break.” She winked at him jokingly, because she tried to be lighthearted when she could, and going into a spar felt like the perfect time for it truly. She could treat them both for soreness if everything went to plan, though she might have to ask him to place a poultice on her own shoulders as she had his after his punishment if he worked her as hard as the Imperator had.
Messages In This Thread
stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 13, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 17, 2022, 07:37 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 02:49 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 02:54 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 03:14 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 03:17 AM