Redsand Canyon stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
It was good to see him laughing. She felt Mereo didn’t laugh nearly enough, and it could be the best form of medicine if others allowed it to be. “That’s what I thought.” She teased back lightheartedly as she started to fall into a position, as if she was ready to start at any given time. Of course, her only experience was with the all work and no play Imperator, so naturally she would be ready for anything at any given moment.

She nodded with a wide grin on her features. “Of course… and you tell me if you want me to stop.” She joked, because she knew her fighting skills were not quite up to snuff with that of the soldiers, but she could pretend like they were if only for some passing humor to diffuse any tension that might come from the solider attacking the healer in order for her to improve. “Who first?” The Imperator had laid it out for her, telling her when to attack and when to defend as he was assessing her skills. She’d never truly sparred per say, in the sense of nothing was impulsive or instinctive but laid out in curriculum.
Messages In This Thread
stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 13, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 17, 2022, 09:38 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 02:49 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 02:54 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 03:14 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 03:17 AM