Redsand Canyon stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
As soon as he pulled back, she was rolling onto her paws and shaking some of the loose red sand out of her pelt. She was fine, though she had no doubt she would be similarly sore as she had after her first spar. Her body would get used to it with time and then it would not matter as much. He had not taken it easy on her, and she appreciated that he had taken her words seriously enough to give her what she asked for.

He started to explain and she took notes. He was fast, and he used it to his advantage. It was similar to the way she tried to use her medical knowledge to her advantage. “That is fascinating. I never considered it. Before, Germanius would just tell me attack or defend. He always stayed still like a statue so I’ve never had anyone meet my attack before.” She explained her rationale for him to understand where she had come from. She would have to save note of that for later. She could use that against larger or more well trained opponents which was going to be quite useful the more she tried to learn. He spoke of how there had not been time between attacks and she hummed. Perhaps he had just taken it a little easy on her because it was her first spar? She was not certain.

It made sense, that it would become second nature. It was like how herbs and their properties were second nature to her now with time. She did not have any more questions, instead taking position again and waiting, figuring he might take the attack this time so she could show off her own defensive skills.
Messages In This Thread
stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 13, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 20, 2022, 12:19 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 02:49 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 02:54 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 03:14 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 03:17 AM