Redsand Canyon stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene had not been expecting it to work. She had fully expected to end up underneath him pinned again but by some stroke of luck she had managed to throw him off his guard and off his balance, finding herself on top for once with a wide grin on her features. She quickly stepped back to let him up, her tail wagging with an almost childish excitement as a little hop was introduced to her step. “I did it!” She was proud of herself, and in that moment she believed that she could do this. Before it had just been about learning so she might put up a fighting chance.

But maybe there was  a chance that she could win.

She felt the heat rise to her cheeks with a softer smile at the mention of a soldier hiding deep in her bones. She supposed that was the one gift her father had given her though not through his own knowledge. She nodded when he asked about her jaw. “It’s fine, it’ll just be a little sore.” Nothing that some scrub pine wouldn’t help alleviate later or perhaps she would just leave it as a method to try and toughen her skin a bit more. “I… don’t know if I’m meant to be a solider. I keep thinking about it, and the Imperator did offer… but I’ve spent my entire life helping heal and mend, I don’t know if I can easily step into the role of trying to break.” Self-defense was one thing, but fighting and being the first to attack in order to defend borders was quite another in her mind. “It’s something that has been on my mind a lot lately.”
Messages In This Thread
stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 13, 2022, 06:58 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - January 28, 2022, 01:15 PM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 02:49 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 02:54 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Kallik - February 03, 2022, 03:14 AM
RE: stop waiting on your fifteen minutes of fame - by Aquene - February 03, 2022, 03:17 AM