Blackwater Islands let my bones be split apart
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
ingram's toes dig into the pliable, wet sand underfoot as alduin stalks closer and speaks as if he is above him. he isn't. that is not how their hierarchy works — he is above all except the listener herself; despite that both of them answered only to her. but how long until he is tired of subjugating himself to her? ingram cannot help but wonder; seaglass meeting bloodred without flinching.

the killer of commanders, of his own mother might feel some sort of insecurity when it comes to trikova and the fact that he cannot read how she feels about him, if she returns the depth of his feelings for her ...but that doesn't mean he sees alduin as a threat.

not to himself, at least.

to the listener? to blackwater? surely.

already, he shows it in the disrespect of ingram's rank as keeper.

for ingram, it was never about rank. he truly didn't care where he was placed in the hierarchy. he only wanted to serve ...and love ( even if it was from afar ) trikova. and he wanted to do these things in peace without a traitor lording himself above everyone and everything. how did the unnamed god feel about that? oh, how ingram desired to consult his bones! —

a low grunt is given. ah, yes. that is why i am her iron guardian, her keeper in this life and beyond it. truly, alduin needed smacked down a few pegs but ingram's greatest defense that he was sticking to — despite the deliberate dig at his insecurities needling beneath his flesh — was not giving into the attempts to rouse him.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 06:31 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 07:03 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 09:44 AM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 05:30 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 06:00 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by The Listener - February 06, 2022, 06:27 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Alduin - February 06, 2022, 07:11 PM
RE: let my bones be split apart - by Ingram - February 06, 2022, 07:25 PM