Redsand Canyon I want a perfect soul
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene couldn’t help but snort indignantly at Towhee’s words. “Our other senses work just fine too you know.” She argued back because she was not fond of the fact that the woman was still there when she and Kallik could have picked up where they left off. Surely they had the defense of being in their honeymoon phase, right? She noted the hiss and her anger quickly melted into concern… and then she cursed and collapsed and Aquene’s eyes widened. “I never took her for a fainter.” She muttered lightly before getting to work.

She was thankful that she kept a small supply of important herbs in their den, tucked away neatly in the corner in smaller notches than those afforded in the tablinum. It would take far too much effort for the horny couple to carry her all the way down to where she kept everything else. “Not everyone can handle the sight of injuries like this.” She explained to soothe her husband, offering a light nuzzle to his neck before she shifted in. She first treated the wound. “The bite is deep but the bone doesn’t appear broken. She’ll be fine.” She mused aloud again as she carefully grinded a poultice. She did not keep cobwebs on hand because it was not practical to set up a supply in their den, so in the moment it was simply herbs to fight infection and stop the bleeding. Some she would need to ingest when she came to. She applied the prairie crocus, a time honored favorite, and mixed it with moss, using that as the poultice. She then took a stalk of lavender, shifting it in front of the woman’s nose in the hopes the scent would help rouse her.

The last thing she needed was to explain to the Matrona why her best friend died in her and Kallik’s marriage den.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
I want a perfect soul - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 04:02 PM
RE: I want a perfect soul - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 04:16 PM
RE: I want a perfect soul - by Towhee - March 09, 2022, 04:41 PM
RE: I want a perfect soul - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 04:57 PM
RE: I want a perfect soul - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 05:02 PM
RE: I want a perfect soul - by Towhee - March 09, 2022, 05:12 PM
RE: I want a perfect soul - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 05:25 PM
RE: I want a perfect soul - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 05:45 PM
RE: I want a perfect soul - by Towhee - March 09, 2022, 05:49 PM
RE: I want a perfect soul - by Kallik - March 09, 2022, 06:04 PM
RE: I want a perfect soul - by Aquene - March 09, 2022, 06:19 PM