Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Her grandson remained outside of the den and Aquene was admittedly okay with it. It gave just a little more privacy. She was not certain the boy would want to hear all of the nitty gritty they might get into. Many a lude conversation had happened in the tablinum by Towhee’s influence. She just hoped that Killer’s presence outside made things a little more tame.

The question came and she shifted and nodded. “I… yeah.” She trailed off awkwardly before offering a shy smile. “I… am just a little nauseated is all.” It likely wasn’t all that difficult to figure out why given how often her and Kallik had been known to go at it. “And pregnant… definitely pregnant.” She knew that the other woman had plenty of motherhood experience of her own… Aquene was almost relying on it. She had no idea what she was doing so surely Towhee would have some pointers, right?
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Aquene - March 22, 2022, 11:00 PM