Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene was not certain of her treatment plan, and likely would not listen to her advice though she saved it in the back of her mind. She supposed she might try it if she was in a pinch. Still, she preferred her own remedies. It was the same concept as an outside healer whom she didn’t train coming in and trying to help out in her medicines… it just wasn’t something she was very good at simply accepting.

Parenting advice. Admittedly, it was not what she was hoping to hear. She frowned at that. Did she even have a maternal instinct? She wasn’t sure that she did. She sighed softly a frown as the worries started to get to her. “It’s easier said than done… I normally recommend they rest as much as possible, save their energy for the pups growing inside of them and for the intensive labor that follows… I’m Mereo’s only healer.” She was certain that Kallik would worry and fret after she had practically fed him horror stories of her own mother’s death. Perhaps she should have simply held onto those. “I just don’t know if I’m capable of being a mom. I never really had a good home life. I don’t know what normal looks like.” Granted Mereo wasn’t exactly… normal… himself.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Aquene - March 24, 2022, 03:14 PM