Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene craved normal compared to other standards. What was her best? She couldn’t help but smile softly at the other woman’s words. Yes, it was… well, it would take a village. She actually had a village this time. She had wolves who cared and support her.  Her leg patted Aquene’s shoulder and she snorted at her next words before breaking out into a soft chuckle. Trust the praefectus to find a way to lighten the mood and lift her spirits. “I don’t think any rare drug could possibly be worth a child.” She admitted, a weird stirring in her gut.

Surely it was just the nausea hitting her in another wave, right? Except she didn’t feel like she needed to yarp anything up at the moment… maybe she should give that grass a shot. “I… I think I want children.” She finally settled upon the realization for a moment, a realization that truthfully scared the shit out of her.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Aquene - March 24, 2022, 04:02 PM