Redsand Canyon Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes.
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene could not help but snort. Perhaps it was too soon to make a verification, but Aquene had always been one to fret about herself and act a bit of the hypochondriac when it came to things like this. It was not her first pregnancy scare though the first one ended up being a false alarm… this time though, this time she was certain she was certain. She offered a soft smile and nodded. “Probably should.” She mused again.

The question came and she nodded. “I’ll be okay… you take care of yourself. And if something starts to both your leg, come find me.” She offered because she was serious about ensuring the praefectus’ safety. “And don’t go interrupting any more couples!” She added again before she turned to handle organizing her stores once more and let these thoughts continue to weigh her mind.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Towhee - March 13, 2022, 11:45 AM
RE: Put it in your pantry with your cupcakes. - by Aquene - March 30, 2022, 06:29 PM