Redsand Canyon a monster in my head, a ghost inside my chest
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene had been calculated in her decision and would not hesitate to inform her husband of the logic she used to assess the safety of her being there with him. It appeared that he knew the man in front of him, and knew him well. Seldom did he use such a normal voice with others… others who weren’t her at least. He was introducing her to him, and her eyes widened lightly at the mention of a cousin. This was family. She felt shy in that moment, a hint of shock but she quickly buried it and regained the decorum she was accustomed to using.

“It’s a pleasure to meet you, Merrit.” She offered with a soft and friendly smile. She knew that Kallik has a complicated relationship with his family, but it appeared that he did not have such a complicated relationship with his cousin. She did not know the story, nor did she have any context for their relationship, so she simply remained silent by her husband’s side in support.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
RE: a monster in my head, a ghost inside my chest - by Aquene - March 30, 2022, 06:35 PM