Nimbus Summit this is the united nations space command
389 Posts
Ooc — Teo
The pale boy offered only one word in response. It took several seconds to fall from his lips, too. Issorartuyok wondered if there was more than met the eye with Arius. Everything that had happened to the boy and his family had been difficult. These were things that could not be softened, not with the words of a man who stepped into Arius’ father’s role and then moved their people across the wilds to another territory.

Issorartuyok did not want the boy to feel that there was animosity. He wanted Arius to feel that he was supported by their group, by the entirety of the village. They had come from the same place. The northerner would not have asked them to move if they had not been forced to do so. These conversation pieces could be addressed later, he thought.

It is a difficult thing to leave one’s home. I wish we did not have to. I know the glacier was dear to you and to your brother Ensio, the man offered softly. The dark brown of his eyes was held gently to the younger figure’s features. Issorartuyok did not know how Arius might take his words. I believe you are strong. I believe that you will have the future you desire. The strength in your heart shows me this.

The northerner only hoped that Arius might see it for himself.
Messages In This Thread
this is the united nations space command - by Arius - April 08, 2022, 06:21 PM
RE: this is the united nations space command - by Arius - April 09, 2022, 04:55 AM
RE: this is the united nations space command - by Issorartuyok - May 19, 2022, 02:33 PM