Bearclaw Valley a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea
355 Posts
Ooc — hela
The days since Ursus had been betrayed were long and full of anger and sadness. She spent much of her time caring for Aves. Even if he hadn't been injured, she would have sought only his company. Her heart was broken over the traitors, she was racked with guilt over the children escaping. The only one she knew she could truly count on was the bruin-jaw.

But they had to eat, and she needed to replenish some of her plants, so today, she had made herself leave mosskeep. She clutched a bundle of plants in her jaws as she made her way past stillrift. She could barely even look at the place. She had left Stryx's body down there to rot. It seemed fitting for the traitor. 

The bruin-heart froze when she heard the angry sound from down inside the rift. Who would be down there? 

Arielle set the plants down and carefully made her way down, her stomach turning as she was reminded of all the terrible things that had happened the last time she was there. 

The beardog was the one who had cried out. The woman poured over the traitor's carcass, and it was then that Arielle saw what the woman had done. 

A low growl rolled from her chest. What are you doing? she demanded to know. This body was not hers to use. The bear had been wronged and it whispered to her in her dreams and from the shadows at night when everything was quiet. The spirit was angry and this would only make things worse.
Messages In This Thread
a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Innominate - April 09, 2022, 12:09 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Arielle - April 09, 2022, 01:27 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Innominate - April 09, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Arielle - April 14, 2022, 03:02 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Innominate - April 16, 2022, 04:10 AM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Arielle - April 17, 2022, 10:42 AM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Innominate - April 29, 2022, 05:39 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Arielle - May 03, 2022, 10:18 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Arielle - May 11, 2022, 04:42 PM
RE: a[m]plius lava me ab iniquitate mea - by Arielle - May 16, 2022, 06:00 PM