Redsand Canyon Give your heart and soul to charity
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She adored his worrying. In a way, it assured her and reminded her that he did care for her. Occasionally there was anxiety, the feeling that she might have trapped him with this pregnancy despite their agreeance to marriage beforehand and his continued genuine affection towards her. It was his worrying and the caring nature of his touch and words that quickly acted as a balm over the demons still rooted in her head from earlier in life.

Her smile only grew as he kissed her cheek and stated much of the same. She felt they both had much to be proud of in the life they had found and created together… and now they were going to be parents, start another outpost with their close friends and continue to grow and flourish. It still often felt like a dream.

She still worried over the birth, though speaking with Mahler had soothed her in that regard. Those things were out of her control but they were not genetic, and she knew how her mother had done some of it to herself… she would feel better once it was all over and they made it to the other side unscathed, but she tried to prevent herself from thinking about it too much in the meantime.

“I know… it still feels a bit like a dream at times… and it doesn’t seem so scary anymore.” She admitted as she brought her gaze level to his. “It’s scary in it’s own way… but… I’m not terrified like I was when I first found out… it doesn’t seem so overwhelming or intimidating.”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
Give your heart and soul to charity - by Kallik - May 04, 2022, 01:02 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to charity - by Aquene - May 08, 2022, 03:36 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to charity - by Kallik - May 08, 2022, 08:54 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to charity - by Aquene - May 09, 2022, 11:20 AM
RE: Give your heart and soul to charity - by Kallik - May 10, 2022, 09:50 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to charity - by Aquene - May 10, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to charity - by Kallik - May 10, 2022, 10:53 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to charity - by Aquene - May 10, 2022, 11:00 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to charity - by Kallik - May 10, 2022, 11:51 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to charity - by Aquene - May 11, 2022, 07:22 PM
RE: Give your heart and soul to charity - by Kallik - May 12, 2022, 12:24 PM