Redsand Canyon then I heard your heart beating
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
-insert note about how I feel so incredibly awkward writing birthing parts of birthing threads here-

It was not long before the healer and her husband were arriving, noting the way that Kallik rested protectively at the door of their den while the healer softly explained to her. Though she knew the birthing  process, she was thankful to have a set of trained paws present to guide her through everything. The contractions had started to grow closer and closer together; the woman felt overheated and ached. She took anything that Qiao gave her to assist and made ready use of the stick that she had brought to bite down on, saving it in her memory for when she assisted others with their delivery.

She would be blessed with a delivery with no complications. The twins, eager to join the world, would both be positioned properly. Innik would arrive first, the mother quickly licking him clean just as she had seen others do, beginning bloodflow and circulation before he found his way to her stomach. Not long after, the contractions would start again and @Siku would join his brother not long after. The two pale bundles of fur bringing light to her eyes despite the exhaustion that tugged at her. “Kallik.” She cooed out softly to him, calling to him so he might meet their children.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
then I heard your heart beating - by Aquene - May 10, 2022, 11:01 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Kallik - May 10, 2022, 11:29 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Qiao - May 11, 2022, 08:47 AM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Aquene - May 11, 2022, 01:21 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Kallik - May 11, 2022, 02:36 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Siku - May 11, 2022, 05:03 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Qiao - May 19, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Aquene - May 20, 2022, 08:43 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Nanuq - May 25, 2022, 12:31 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Kallik - June 08, 2022, 02:08 PM
RE: then I heard your heart beating - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 09:58 PM