Ankyra Sound kotor
Loner
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
dag; the strange canine-like beast responds to their question...as if it explains anything to the dreadfather. it does not, unfortunately, even when they try to piece around the thick accent. so, for better or worse, they are left to piece together assumptions of their own creation. given the canine-like nature and the fact that they are able to ascertain that it is not prey ( at least not as far as they've ever seen with ingram's or their own voideyes ) they ultimately label the dag as an inferior species.

i see... murmurs the dreadfather; letting the simple conclusion dangle off their lips for a moment as if they were going to add more despite having no real intention of doing such. a bard. repeats the dreadfather, not sure how such a thing was useful.

well, useful for little more than being a sacrificial lamb.

no, the dreadfather drawls. my peace is not disturbed. they murmur, letting out a small, amused noise. tell me bard, the title rolls off of their tongue, honeyed and sickly sweet. are you a wanderer? the lack of discernible scents tells the dreadfather that it may very well be true, but such things were easy to hide.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
kotor - by Slavuj - June 06, 2022, 03:39 PM
RE: kotor - by Ingram - June 07, 2022, 09:28 AM
RE: kotor - by Slavuj - June 07, 2022, 10:08 AM
RE: kotor - by Ego - June 07, 2022, 11:21 PM
RE: kotor - by Ingram - June 08, 2022, 10:44 AM
RE: kotor - by Slavuj - June 08, 2022, 02:13 PM
RE: kotor - by Ingram - June 11, 2022, 04:04 PM
RE: kotor - by Slavuj - June 13, 2022, 06:34 AM
RE: kotor - by Ingram - June 19, 2022, 02:53 PM
RE: kotor - by Slavuj - June 21, 2022, 05:54 AM