Redsand Canyon if atlas falls
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
True to her own instincts, it did not take him long for her husband to find her, nuzzling her cheek as he ran her maw alongside his neck, pausing for a moment at the base to simply breathe in his scent. She didn’t care that there was sand littering his pelt or the way some of the grains clung stubbornly to her own fur when she finally drew her head back. The question brought a smile to her features, a softness in a special brand reserved solely for her husband. “I was going to find you.” She admitted softly to him, cooing him along with a gentle motion of her head. A walk sounded lovely, even if that was not what he had intended.

The kids were safe for a moment with their trusted friend. “I just needed some time to breathe.” She admitted again, already starting to feel molecules of stress dissipating from her body as she took some time to breathe in and out. Inhale, 2, 3, 4. Exhale, 2, 3, 4. “Things have just been crazy since the twins arrived, and with everything else constantly on fire around here… I just wanted to steal a moment alone with my husband. We both need a chance to breathe.”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 13, 2022, 10:22 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Kallik - June 13, 2022, 11:49 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 14, 2022, 10:17 AM
RE: if atlas falls - by Kallik - June 16, 2022, 01:39 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 22, 2022, 07:46 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Kallik - June 22, 2022, 11:37 PM
RE: if atlas falls - by Aquene - June 27, 2022, 08:47 PM