The Heartwood Why does thou weep upon my grave
Yellowstone
Sigma
-Peace in your Violence-
358 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven's knowledge was not vast for poisons and herblore. He could simply remember the ones father no name had used so often. There was another, that did not kill, but paralyzed for a time. But he could not remember it. That was a favorite of his brothers to keep him calm while they took turns. He flicked russet, tattered ear.

Another soft sound of agreeability at her swat. Were they not on a mission, he would have nipped at it playfully, but as they were on a mission, and she was seeking something. He did not offer that play and ploy.

I know a few, but not many. was his baritone answer. They can. If I remember the one that paralyzes, but doesn't kill I'll tell you, but I cannot remember at the present time..

Dreven gently stopped her with his large head and stepped forward past the border line to look around. Then with a chuff, he returned to her side.

Thick Underbrush. He nodded and though he kept a weather eye on the tiny saga beside him, he also kept an eye out for enemies, and thickets.
Messages In This Thread
Why does thou weep upon my grave - by Khasni - July 21, 2022, 10:00 PM
RE: Why does thou weep upon my grave - by Dreven - July 21, 2022, 10:10 PM
RE: Why does thou weep upon my grave - by Khasni - July 21, 2022, 10:34 PM
RE: Why does thou weep upon my grave - by Dreven - July 22, 2022, 07:10 AM
RE: Why does thou weep upon my grave - by Khasni - July 22, 2022, 08:58 AM
RE: Why does thou weep upon my grave - by Dreven - July 22, 2022, 09:11 AM
RE: Why does thou weep upon my grave - by Khasni - July 22, 2022, 10:00 AM
RE: Why does thou weep upon my grave - by Dreven - July 22, 2022, 10:10 AM