Arrow Lake Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
All Welcome 
@Crowfeather if you have time love.

Red Russet Footpaws fell silently on the wet ground. Yellow eyes peered out of a scarred muzzle and he moved forward. He was a hunter, a hunter of the EmberShadow wolves. His father had taught him early on how to hunt, what to hunt, and how to survive. And he was still. His heart tightened painfully as he thought of his siblings, and his family. Mostly Thessalina. Sweet fawn colored Thessalina, his dear darling littermate. Wihout her he felt a bit hollow, but she had chosen love over him and he couldn't blame her. Despite that her mate could get carried away. 

Sandulf settled near the lake, brown and black head down to drink from the lake. Eyes on the area around. Rodyn was here, Virien was here, Aldeth was here. He had never met Aldeth, but Ro had told him of her. Ro was young when he had been chased away. So young. But he had remembered the little hunter well, he was proud of the life he had begun to build here.

He settled to his haunches, eyes on the horizon.
Messages In This Thread
Follow Your Heart Little Child of The West Wind - by Sandulf - July 28, 2022, 04:44 PM