Stone Circle clach-thalmhainn
with every heartbeat i have left
141 Posts
Ooc — Jaclyn
no worries!! haha I'm posting on a bus xD

She did smile at that. I appreciate both, she said, with a little huff of a laugh.

His answer was... less than satisfying, and perhaps this showed in the subtle pinch of her brow. Too vague an answer. There were many places around Stone Circle, but his presence here made her wonder... which place had really caught his eye?

This much he did not reveal. Only shrugged, and rumbled, in a peculiar manner, in a way that resonated with her - though she could not pinpoint why. She only knew it made her uncomfortable, and not because of anything he had done.

But he remained composed, and she did, too, even when his eyes drifted to survey the land behind her. Taktuq found herself shifting to put herself in the way of the landscape, as though even the rake of his eyes across the land was a means of intrusion.

Yet she understood his burden.

Winter is hard. If you intend for peace, Kvarsheim welcomes you as neighbours. Packmates, even, if you do not find refuge before the snows, or so she assumed - but Sanja was not here to say any different, I understand the want to protect and provide for kin. I give you blessing in finding land. Perhaps we might even find allies in each other, yours and us. But we have also had cruel packs settle in these Wilds. They are gone now, but if you intend to bring cruelty here, we will not stand by and watch, resolute, despite the kindness of her eyes. She did not wish to scare him - but she did intend for her message to deliver, and so protect the kin under her own care.
Messages In This Thread
clach-thalmhainn - by Akavir - August 24, 2022, 06:35 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Taktuq - August 24, 2022, 07:16 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Akavir - August 24, 2022, 07:55 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Taktuq - August 24, 2022, 03:04 PM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Akavir - August 27, 2022, 09:30 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Taktuq - September 02, 2022, 05:46 PM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Akavir - September 11, 2022, 06:50 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Taktuq - September 27, 2022, 09:20 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Akavir - September 27, 2022, 09:50 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Taktuq - September 27, 2022, 10:09 AM
RE: clach-thalmhainn - by Akavir - September 27, 2022, 10:48 AM