Dragoncrest Cliffs I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way
265 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Sobo said nothing while his sisters conversed. There was sorrow burning in his throat to witness the way Chacal fell apart over the fleeting possibility that her son was gone for good. It was all he could do to stave off the desire to clench his teeth together. Whether he believed false hope was worse than no hope, it was difficult to swallow Requiem's continued absence from Sapphique.

We will keep looking, he told Chacal, though his voice was grim. Whenever he ventured beyond the borders, he would keep his eyes peeled for signs of a lost boy, with little hope of ever finding a trace.

Chacal sat. It seemed she had more to share. Sobo exchanged a quick glance with Mireille before taking a seat himself. As Jade, it was his job to support his sisters, with the ultimate authority being in their paws, and so he was content to listen and offer advice when asked. It was about Sacrarium down the coast.

Dere be no one trained for dat but mamá, Sobo mused aloud. He believed in Sapphique's martial strength should push come to shove — they were fierce and hardy wolves of the sea, first and foremost — but for formal training, there was only Rosalyn. The Ruby was in retirement, and left unspoken was her mental state and how it might impede her ability to act as a tutor.

Besides, winter comes. I doubt dere be anyt'ing Sacrarium can offer us if dey have not done so already. Surely dey know dey owe us more for de time an' knowledge and resources dat were given? Perhaps it be time for dem to seek anot'er pack to ask if dey have not'ing to give wit'out being asked for it. His opinion given, Sobo settled back with the knowledge his sisters would do what they felt best for Sapphique, even if it meant giving more of themselves to Sacrarium.

1 / 3 THREADS · PLAYER INFORMATION
Messages In This Thread
I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - September 18, 2022, 06:02 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Mireille - September 18, 2022, 06:26 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Sobo - September 19, 2022, 04:31 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - September 19, 2022, 06:07 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Mireille - September 21, 2022, 12:44 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - September 29, 2022, 10:47 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Sobo - October 03, 2022, 07:19 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - October 13, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Mireille - October 16, 2022, 09:42 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - October 23, 2022, 08:30 AM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Sobo - November 03, 2022, 09:37 PM
RE: I’ve become uncertain in a cosmic way - by Chacal - November 08, 2022, 12:45 PM