Lion Head Mesa not the same without you here [wp]
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
Aquene supposed she should not have been surprised when Ramesses approached her, given the nature of her position and how they had never met before this occasion, a polite smile on her features as she dipped her head in both respect and greeting. “Pharaoh, it is a pleasure to meet you.” She offered cordially, attempting to suppress the nerves of meeting a foreign diplomat for the first time within her new rank.

“Of course. And congratulations on your nuptials.” She offered, her smile relaxing from the cordial and polite manner into the more comfortable and genuine nature she tended to carry. Conversation was not so hard, right? “And the Imperator sends his best as well, along with the rest of Mereo.” She had not heard much in terms of the pack between the death of the old queen, the investigation leading into it, and the trip for the royal wedding. “I wish my own children had been able to attend. I imagine they would have had quite a bit of fun but alas they are still a little too young for such a trip.”
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 21, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 21, 2022, 02:43 PM