Lion Head Mesa not the same without you here [wp]
my monsters are real; they're trained how to kill
660 Posts
Ooc — Tasha
Medic
Midwife
She supposed it was one of the many downsides to the way she had been raised; there had been no measure of tact or secrecy, no spies to root out information… only soldiers and war. The information did not matter because on the battlefield, who was married to whom would not help them in any way… at least, not in the ways of the Bratva.

“They are quite grand; I must admit I have never attended such a celebration as this before. I have been enjoying myself and I’ve seen even some of our coldest soldiers enjoying them as well. I was hoping I might see Qiao today, to see how she has fared since we last spoke but I am afraid I have not seen her yet.” It was easier for wolves like Tierra than wolves like Reyson, but everyone seemed to find their own ways to celebrate. “I am not familiar, I am afraid. My duties as medicus have kept me mostly within the confines of Mereo, so I have not had the pleasure of meeting physicians from other packs.” That was something that would be changing, she was aware.
Aquene speaks both русский язык and Common. She does not carry a Russian accent. Her knowledge of Russian is not common knowledge.
Messages In This Thread
not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 02:29 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 05:21 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 06:23 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 06:34 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 06:54 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 07:02 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 07:49 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 20, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 20, 2022, 08:58 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Ramesses - September 21, 2022, 01:59 PM
RE: not the same without you here [wp] - by Aquene - September 21, 2022, 02:43 PM