The Heartwood I think to much and I hate it
Yellowstone
Sigma
-Peace in your Violence-
358 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Dreven growled deep in his throat. The sound loud and reverberating throughout the heartwood. He moved forward, eyes upon the two smaller wolves. But his gaze turning back to Khasni. He bit back the fury and gave a cold, cruel smile.

As Atka says. I don't lack any type of will. I assure you. But you tread too far.

He briefly touched his nose to Atka, and stood firm in his place between the two. He would be hard pressed not to rip someone apart if they went after Atka.

But fine you want to stay. I am fine with seeing how we do. But you will then be a part of the pack, Khasni.

His voice held a note of finality. You cannot go and hide in your sanctuary with your spirits and leave us out to fend for ourselves. You led Alduin here, then you also have a stake in the lives that have come under his banner, whether by him, or you or me.

He lifted his nose and growled. We will have to set up hunting parties, medicinal caches and dens. We will do one or the other each day. Until the first snow flies. If the first snow comes and we don't have caches, medicine or dens. We will go to The Saints. No arguments.

I will not die a fools death.Nor will any who are my responsibility.
Dreven is a mature character. He is often filled to the brim with suggestive words, comments and the like. He also swears a lot. If you cannot hand this, or if it makes you uncomfortable, please don't hesitate to send me a pm and I will try and tone it down for our thread.
Messages In This Thread
I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 27, 2022, 02:00 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - September 27, 2022, 02:09 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - September 28, 2022, 11:21 AM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - September 28, 2022, 04:24 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - September 29, 2022, 08:22 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Khasni - October 08, 2022, 07:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Heph - October 09, 2022, 07:59 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Aqillutaq - October 09, 2022, 08:39 PM
RE: I think to much and I hate it - by Dreven - October 11, 2022, 08:48 PM