Redtail Rise me and you, rendezvous
Redtail Rise
Caru*
310 Posts
Ooc — ???
PP'ing the kiddos in this just to get things moving! Since this is just the moving thread, and nothing monumental is happening in this one, no need to join if you're full on threads @Bobcat but open to you at any time <3

New Snow brightened upon seeing him. Handsome, hearty, and hale, New Snow was more smitten with him than the day she had first found one another. He had proven himself to be a good provider, but a good father, too. Before they were off she collected the tangle of red feathers he had gotten for Thursday Evening—now Bobcat—to tempt her son with. They could make a game of their trip, and she would attempt to keep these items out of reach... and pass them to Mountain Boulder, all to avoid the wolf cubs in the middle.

Soon enough they arrived to the safe place of the rendezvous. It was an area frequented by the pack, and far away from any imminent dangers. No rushing or deep water, and the majority of it was covered in a canopy of trees. The elder cubs seemed to come through here frequently, and this was another reason she had selected this point in particular.

New Snow kept the cubs near to her, nudging Mountain Boulder to get one final investigation in to be sure the spot was sound.
Messages In This Thread
me and you, rendezvous - by New Snow - November 06, 2022, 06:50 PM
RE: me and you, rendezvous - by Mountain Boulder - November 14, 2022, 02:01 PM
RE: me and you, rendezvous - by New Snow - November 14, 2022, 04:51 PM
RE: me and you, rendezvous - by Mountain Boulder - November 19, 2022, 11:19 AM
RE: me and you, rendezvous - by New Snow - December 21, 2022, 08:25 PM