Dragoncrest Cliffs Angelfish
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
126 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Nah, said Ray, leaning back until the joints in his arms gave a satisfying pop. Then he uncoiled the rest of his muscles and dropped down to his belly, letting his front paws dangle over the cliff's edge. He chanced a look down at the ocean, then snapped his eyes back up. The height was dizzying.

I don't want no witch's curse, he said. Da told me there was a witch living on that grungy little beach next to us. Did you know that? She stole kids and made them do her evil bidding. Stingray couldn't suppress a little shudder as he shared it, but hoped Swordfish would mistake it for a chill from the sea wind. I bet it's hers!

They bantered back and forth a little longer, occasionally speculating on the nature of the witch's objects, before making a tentative plan to spend some time in The Tangle searching for meaning. The boys would never see these plans fulfilled — their lives were about to be turned completely upside down, and this would be the last joyful and peaceful moment the brothers would have for many moons.
Messages In This Thread
Angelfish - by Swordfish - November 20, 2022, 07:44 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Stingray - November 21, 2022, 11:48 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Swordfish - November 22, 2022, 12:11 AM
RE: Angelfish - by Stingray - December 14, 2022, 08:40 AM
RE: Angelfish - by Swordfish - December 19, 2022, 04:55 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Stingray - February 05, 2023, 03:15 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Swordfish - February 28, 2023, 06:17 PM
RE: Angelfish - by Stingray - March 25, 2023, 09:13 PM