Blacktail Deer Plateau i keep these coffins in my mind
godkiller; bleeding golden ichor
737 Posts
Ooc — delaney
Warrior
Seer
he is found, first by the deathbringer who, observant, draws upon the fact that ingram is unsettled and then by ash paw who simply chuffs. his seaglass gaze touches upon each of them in turn, though he takes his time to answer. instead, his gaze scours the alters where it lingers for a long moment.

i am haunted by spectres of past and future, a wiry grin tugs at the edges of his lips, belaying a lightness he does not feel. an inside joke that he expects only himself to understand. i consulted the threadbones about the coming season. he levels a look to the two of them, sure that he does not need to explain.

which reminds me, he segues into the next critical piece of information. ruona has sought me out to tell me she is being called back to her homeland. she is gathering what she needs for her trip. i suspect she will be departing very soon, ingram pauses. is unclear when or if she'll return. they would be down a wolf, though the seer's joining would help to even out the loss.

magick, threadbone reading & 'godhood' is to be taken purely with a grain of salt and are written to be creations of ingram's imagination and religious faith.
sold my soul for a cigarette
Messages In This Thread
i keep these coffins in my mind - by Ingram - December 04, 2022, 05:35 PM
RE: i keep these coffins in my mind - by Orvax - December 04, 2022, 05:48 PM
RE: i keep these coffins in my mind - by Ash Star - December 04, 2022, 05:48 PM
RE: i keep these coffins in my mind - by Ingram - December 05, 2022, 05:48 AM