Lost Creek Hollow I had a dream of the wide open prairie
-I don't stop when I'm tired. I stop when I'm done.-
243 Posts
Ooc — Killi
All Welcome 
Sandulf moved through the borders. Making sure to mark the borders. They finally had their home set. He sniffed the air. There was a type of silence to the air today, that only came after snow storms. There had been one a few days ago, and it had been rough, but it looked to be worse towards the mountains. He was glad they were near it. He headed towards the river that border their pack lands, a small smile on his maw.

He stopped to lift a leg or scratch in the dirt, leave fur and skin against the bark of trees. He would make sure everyone knew that this was home. That it was claimed.
Messages In This Thread
I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 09:47 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 11:40 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 10, 2023, 11:58 AM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 14, 2023, 05:20 PM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Sandulf - January 30, 2023, 07:43 PM
RE: I had a dream of the wide open prairie - by Crowfeather - February 06, 2023, 04:01 PM