Ouroboros Spine that dude is a scientist, but i already cured all diseases last week
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
127 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Warranted or not, Stingray supposed he had no choice but to follow Kukutux into Moonglow. Was this how things worked in other packs? He couldn't imagine the women of Sapphique allowing some stranger to come waltzing into their territory, much less a young boy whose mission was only to deliver a message.

He listened with interest as Kukutux recounted her connection with his parents. If he had known them before they were married, that meant she must be pretty old! Maybe not as ancient as his grandma Towhee, but definitely old in Ray's books. He wondered how many wolves she knew, how many lands she had seen, and how much knowledge she must hold in her head.

They came to a den, or an ulaq, as Sialuk called it. Stingray didn't think he would ever get used to calling it that. He sat when bid to do so, mulling over Kukutux's question while she bustled about. Uh, well, I don't really know. Right now I just... Wanna get settled, then go looking for my brother. We got separated.

Swordfish's blue eyes in his thoughts, accusing as always. Separated? they seemed to say. More like abandoned.
Messages In This Thread
RE: that dude is a scientist, but i already cured all diseases last week - by Stingray - March 25, 2023, 09:20 PM