Lion Head Mesa ask the angels: am i heaven-bound?
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

596 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
fresh air helped some.

there was the sound of stones scattering wild across the earth, and nazli turned too sharply, so when she tried to focus on the wolf she also felt an immediate wave of nausea and began to openly gag. the dry-heaving stopped through sheer force of will.

i'm -- sorry, its not you, i --

she recognized the woman! well, in the vague sense that a servant could recognize a master. this was one of the newest nebet to grace the palace. nazli had not gotten her name. the girl was red in the face and felt heat in her ears for how embarrassing the moment was.

i am under the weather. she dipped her head and clamped her mouth shut, demanding her body obey her for once. it felt like she was at war with herself! if there is... anything, i can do for you... oh, but she couldn't even get the words out! instead there came a hot stream of bile, splattering the stones by her paws.
Messages In This Thread
ask the angels: am i heaven-bound? - by Nazli - February 03, 2023, 12:34 AM
RE: ask the angels: am i heaven-bound? - by Diantha - February 07, 2023, 07:24 PM
RE: ask the angels: am i heaven-bound? - by Nazli - February 08, 2023, 02:22 PM
RE: ask the angels: am i heaven-bound? - by Diantha - February 12, 2023, 11:25 AM
RE: ask the angels: am i heaven-bound? - by Nazli - February 14, 2023, 12:43 AM
RE: ask the angels: am i heaven-bound? - by Diantha - February 16, 2023, 08:04 PM