Redsand Canyon We're real men, and we like sportz!
414 Posts
Ooc — mercury
Imperator, Killdeer said reverently, bowing his head. The man seemed. . .different, somehow. He couldn't place it, but the vibes were off. And that made him feel as if this wasn't the right time to speak.

But if he didn't do it now, then when?

Sir, I— I was talking to Tierra recently, and she mentioned how she was training for different things. Like being an ambassador, he added helpfully. Visiting other packs, making alliances, forging bonds.

He paused and almost met Germanicus's gaze, staring respectfully instead at the bridge of his nose. I want to do that, Imperator, Killdeer declared. I think I would be good at it, and I think it would help us to have more allies.

Breath held, body near-vibrating with anticipation. What would he say?
Messages In This Thread
We're real men, and we like sportz! - by Killdeer - February 05, 2023, 03:35 PM
RE: We're real men, and we like sportz! - by Germanicus - February 09, 2023, 10:35 PM
RE: We're real men, and we like sportz! - by Killdeer - February 11, 2023, 03:46 PM
RE: We're real men, and we like sportz! - by Germanicus - February 22, 2023, 05:45 PM
RE: We're real men, and we like sportz! - by Killdeer - February 24, 2023, 02:14 PM
RE: We're real men, and we like sportz! - by Germanicus - February 28, 2023, 07:22 PM
RE: We're real men, and we like sportz! - by Killdeer - March 01, 2023, 06:30 PM
RE: We're real men, and we like sportz! - by Germanicus - March 03, 2023, 10:07 PM
RE: We're real men, and we like sportz! - by Killdeer - March 08, 2023, 02:35 PM