Lion Head Mesa they're calling for your head and they're calling for your name
Muat-riya
Hemet

Priestess of Nwt

596 Posts
Ooc — talamasca
she worried him. his face contorted with concern and his voice tinged with the same inflection of nala or tavina, which nazli found gratifying in a dark way; she should not have played with her brother's emotions in this way, and she knew that, and felt badly for it. nazli did not like being fussed over at the best of times; she hadn't anticipated that zakariya might do the same.

tavina says it will pass, she lied. neither tavina or nala had given her the straight truth about this, not in any great detail, perhaps to spare her some kind of horror. nazli did appreciate that. it... it began after i saw the pharaoh; um, the holy ramesses. she felt her face flush with warmth and she averted her eyes, forgetting her brother's blindness for a time.

blessed be his name, ah, ramesses was gone now. she did not want to confuse her brother. i'm sorry i have not been visiting. i promise i will visit more often. my duties have become less and less, so... i think it will be acceptable to sayf and the others, she was rambling a little bit, feeling suddenly out of place with her sibling. to make up for it, nazli nuzzled against the side of his neck with great affection. maybe we could go for ... walks? outside. there are beautiful places beyond the palace. i could describe them to you.
Messages In This Thread
RE: they're calling for your head and they're calling for your name - by Nazli - March 03, 2023, 06:17 PM