Sun Mote Copse i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
All Welcome 
There was only one place more Fig wanted to visit before he headed East, and that was the golden forest he crept through now. Of the three, the copse was most familiar to him. He hadn’t lived there any longer than he had the strath, but he had been older then, so the memories weren’t too far out of his grasp. It also struck him as being the least changed of the three, but that again was likely just the perspective of a child versus that of a young man.

The afternoon was dulling into evening, which was just the right time to be in Sun Mote Copse. The light that glimmered through the trees made the little particles of flora that floated through the woods glitter through the air. It was an almost ethereal sight that brought a smile to Fig’s face as he strode amongst the trees, nipping here and there at the motes that drifted too close.
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it. - by Figment - April 16, 2023, 07:48 PM