Sun Mote Copse i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
She confessed to not knowing Ulrich, to which Fig responded with an understanding humm. It had been a long shot, and it didn't much matter anyway. It simply would've been an interesting coincidence that they'd both recently met the same man.

Fig laughed gently at her comments about the rain. "It has been a wet Spring so far," he commented casually, "Hopefully we'll see more sun as Summer gets closer. There are a lot of wetlands this side of the Barrier Mountains, though. If you decide to head that way, there are more plains and dry lands to the East."

He stiffened slightly when she decided to make her approach, but relaxed when her actions proved harmless. He did the same to her as she did to him, making note of her scent so he'd recognize it in the future if ever they crossed paths again. He smiled when her gaze found his again, finding her inquisitive, thoughtful expression to be charming.

"My family is scattered around the Wilds," Fig responded, "At least, I believe they are. They were when I was here last, though that was some time ago." He considered her last question for a moment before answering, uncertain just how much he really wanted to share. Not that he didn't trust her—Fig was an open book to any who wanted to read. He just wasn't sure how much of his drama she really wanted to know.

"My sister and I had a bit of a falling out," he said finally, "We were very close our whole lives, so I took it kind of hard. I left the area to spend some time on my own to sort through it and only recently decided to come back to visit my parents and to find her to make amends."
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it. - by Figment - April 16, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it. - by Figment - May 03, 2023, 06:15 AM