Sun Mote Copse i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it.
Kvarsheim
NPC
614 Posts
Ooc — Stevie
Away
Wren’s confession was not what Fig had hoped she’d say. It didn’t inspire much hope in him for his own family issues, but he was smart enough to know that what happened to others didn’t dictate what would happen to him. He gave an understanding nod and glanced down at his paws, losing himself in thought for a moment before she brought his attention back with a question.

”I think I do,” Fig said after a moment of hesitation, ”I’m learning to accept that she is who she is, much as some of her qualities might… trouble me. But I think more importantly, I’m learning that I am who I am. And I shouldn’t be too hard on myself for being so troubled. We all have a right to our feelings, even the ones we don’t wish to feel.”

He paused for another moment and then smiled, ”And after all. What is forgiveness but acceptance?” Fig have a little shrug. He knew he and Fenn would be fine eventually. They were family. They would figure it out.

wanna wrap up? <3
-Signing.- | "Speaking." | -"Signing & speaking."- | "Mouthing (inaudible)." | Thoughts.
Fenn is welcome at all times and will in fact make me sad if she doesn't show up.
Messages In This Thread
i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it. - by Figment - April 16, 2023, 07:48 PM
RE: i'd rather chase the Sun than wait for it. - by Figment - June 12, 2023, 05:05 PM