Lion Head Mesa when you're feeling low, i'll be there too
Bloomin'
113 Posts
Ooc — H2O
last from me <3

there was nothing but the truth that came from his mouth, Tuna knew this. had anything happened within the walls of Akashingo, she would be the first to unsheath her teeth in the name of protecting her divine Toula. a pit opens within her stomach as unease sets in. 

the walls felt dangerously close.

with the command, Tuna would come to deeply nod her head to Senmut. "a'wf course." she needed to fulfill her duties, the same way she believed the prince would do so for himself. she would return to Toula's side but would not dare to say a word under the instruction of her superior. Tuna would not be the one to spread panic. not yet at least.

"ah'l see her na'ow, but 'ah won't say 'nothin 'til yew see fit." Tuna would have to bathe herself clean to prevent the smell and appearance of stress from her coat, and she would have to dare to speak to the other fellahin to see what they knew of the noblewoman.

Tuna would turn to leave the hereditary prince to his thoughts, attempting to dream up a cover up in case Toula grew curious of her most recent whereabouts.
"English" "Spanish" "Nahuatl"
speaks with a Texan accent which can come across in all of her languages
[Image: CACTUS1.gif]
steffi lynn
Messages In This Thread
when you're feeling low, i'll be there too - by Tuna - May 10, 2023, 12:47 PM
RE: when you're feeling low, i'll be there too - by Tuna - May 22, 2023, 09:06 AM