Greatwater Lake But baby, if I had to choose
Akashingo
Jodai*

blameless
296 Posts
Ooc — Twin
To say Zaahira was struggling was an understatement. 
Her bird was now under the watchful eye of their Alpha, a flame having been sparked behind his eyes. He himself was blissfully unaware of what was brewing between the snake and the raven, and the thought of making him aware of it was enough to make bile surge up to the back of her throat. Selena was her's, but Zaahira was his
Zaahira was not a wolf of empathy under most circumstances, but she could feel Selena's heartbeat through the roots of the trees around them. That alone was enough to earn a soft rumble from her. A note of pity. 
Slowly, she comes up behind her maiden with a seemingly mindless brush of her tail to the side of her thigh. It'll be okay. She takes a place not far from Khaba with a slow descent into a sit, partially dreading what would happen once her haunches hit the ground. To the world, she is calm, collected. Perfectly poised, perfectly postured, with nothing to her expression except for a tightness to the corners of her mouth and a wildfire gaze that locked onto her Alpha. But momentarily, it wanders to the bird. 
I'm sorry.
Messages In This Thread
But baby, if I had to choose - by Merikh - May 16, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Aliki - May 16, 2023, 10:15 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by RIP Selena - May 17, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Zaahira - May 17, 2023, 08:09 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Merikh - May 19, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Aliki - May 19, 2023, 08:43 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by RIP Selena - May 24, 2023, 01:11 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Zaahira - May 24, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Merikh - May 24, 2023, 01:53 PM