Greatwater Lake But baby, if I had to choose
Akashingo
Jodai*

blameless
296 Posts
Ooc — Twin
purposefully vague with the violence!
Young and awfully bold, this new bird was, with steel fur the color of a nighthawk and jaws that snapped and painted the earth's floor with Selena's blood.
But Zaahira was a viper. Unassuming as she might be, smooth and dark as the night, she held venom within her teeth. And she saw the opportunity to remind both of these women who they were messing with. 
Using her own larger size to her advantage, she lunges toward Aliki. She is young and still with puppy fat to lose now that Zaahira has a good look at her, staring her down with the gaze of a predator. Clasping her jaws around the scruff of her neck with a mighty tug, she pulls the pair apart by force, should they allow for it. 
Who the hell do you think you are? Is what radiates from a wretched growl, one that spoke of her own dominance. She is careful in where her bites land, where her eyes go, how she defends herself. You're mistaken if you think you're the one in charge, child. 
Selena would have to wait, though her eyes briefly wander towards her. What she sees makes Zaahira only strengthen her grip. The bright scarlet seeps into her vision, the rage unfurling in a display of violence that would make God himself look away. 
What good is proving a point if your point is to murder your own packmate?
Messages In This Thread
But baby, if I had to choose - by Merikh - May 16, 2023, 09:59 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Aliki - May 16, 2023, 10:15 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by RIP Selena - May 17, 2023, 06:01 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Zaahira - May 17, 2023, 08:09 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Merikh - May 19, 2023, 12:15 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Aliki - May 19, 2023, 08:43 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by RIP Selena - May 24, 2023, 01:11 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Zaahira - May 24, 2023, 01:36 PM
RE: But baby, if I had to choose - by Merikh - May 24, 2023, 01:53 PM