Ocean's Breath Plateau oh yeah, i will rock your world
Sun Mote Copse
Comrade
126 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
Joining 
Backdated to approximately May 19th! Just wanna get this in the log.

Retracing the path he and Njord had taken to visit Moontide was surprisingly easy. It turned out Stingray had a clever mind for landmarks and was able to use a combination of familiar looking boulders and copses to find his way to the same spot by the stream where they had stopped before. His paws were feeling a little sore by then, but the yearling was buzzing with anticipation and he found he could not settle down to rest.

When he finally reached Moontide's borders a day and a half after leaving Moonspear, his pads ached and his stomach rumbled with hunger, but there was an eager light in his eyes that hadn't been there before. He loved his family dearly, and Moonspear was good to them and had been good to him as well, but was it not the way of a young male wolf to spread his wings and fly free? Starting a new chapter where he had to stand on his own merits, beyond his parents, was liberating.

He had promised to visit often, and he would, but he hadn't known how dire his need to find his own path was until this very moment. The salt smell was bracing and comforting, and the crash of waves sang to his heart. It was the first sound he had ever heard and, if he was fortunate, many years from now, it would be the last.

Stingray dipped his hindquarters and hunched his shoulders with a lowered head, the picture of meek humility, before trilling a quiet and casual summons for @Rodyn or @Heph.
Messages In This Thread
oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - May 23, 2023, 04:12 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - May 23, 2023, 04:38 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 20, 2023, 07:19 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - June 25, 2023, 11:47 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - June 30, 2023, 07:55 AM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 02, 2023, 01:34 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - July 18, 2023, 04:15 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Heph - July 19, 2023, 07:16 PM
RE: oh yeah, i will rock your world - by Stingray - August 21, 2023, 09:17 PM