Redtail Rise rockfall
Pledged
Bearclaw
442 Posts
Ooc — ebony

Mature Content Warning

This thread has been marked as mature. By reading and/or participating in this thread, you acknowledge that you are of age or have permission from your parents to do so.

The participants have indicated the following reason(s) for this warning: homicidal ideation

ancelin laughed breathlessly, but it wasn't humored at all, more like the rasp of nails on dry rocks. he eyed her sidelong while his ribcage expanded with frustration; he licked his jaws and set his feet and then finally snapped; "no! no," fighting for calm, "no, i don't want to practice —!"
a sharp intake of breath and he let it out toward the sky as his legs shook. "i w-want to hurt someone, lilia. like — really bad." his chin shook; he cut his eyes away from her now, looking anywhere but her face for he feared fright. anger. disgust.
hurt them. drive them down; he wanted to know he could do what relic had done to him: fucked him up so hard that the driving force behind all ancelin's hate was fear.
what should have only been a natural conflict between yearling boys had become a theft of ancelin's defining moment, and then betrayal of his own challenge.
weakness defined.
strength defined.
dominant nature through brute force, exacting a toll as had been taken from him.
the delight of tiny unseen DNA and RNA helixes;
unspooling, its backdrop a cold skyline of primordial trees in a curved valley;
oh and he feared he might see in her face that she was about to leave him too — everyone did everyone did everyone l e a v e s
and then he was crying, sobbing hot tears that dripped from his nose into the dirt. "no. i don't want to hurt you, lilia," ancelin moaned. "i h-have to go away so i d-don't kill him."
snotting, sobbing; now she could see all of him, this ugly pitting of rot inside ancelin that had just grown until he couldn't taste anything but its fungus-dust flavor at the back of his throat.
Messages In This Thread
rockfall - by Ancelin - June 05, 2023, 10:27 AM
RE: rockfall - by Ameline - June 05, 2023, 10:58 AM
RE: rockfall - by Ancelin - June 07, 2023, 05:13 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ameline - June 07, 2023, 05:50 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ancelin - June 07, 2023, 06:13 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ameline - June 07, 2023, 06:24 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ancelin - June 07, 2023, 06:44 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ameline - June 07, 2023, 07:17 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ancelin - June 16, 2023, 04:00 PM
RE: rockfall - by Ameline - June 17, 2023, 01:16 PM